|Place of Origin:||China|
|Brand Name:||Yifang Cable|
|Model Number:||AAC ACSR AAAC Conductor|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1000m|
|Packaging Details:||Wooden drum|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C|
|Material:||AAC, ACSR,AAAC||Package:||Wooden Drum|
HDA Aluminum Bare Conductor Wire overhead conductor
1. Brief Description:
This conductor is made from aluminium-magnesium
silicon alloy of high electrical conductivity containing enough magnesium silicide to give it better mechanical
properties after treatment. These conductors are generally made out of aluminium alloy 6201.
AAAC CONDUCTOR has a better corrosion resistance and better strength to weight ratio and improved electrical conductivity than ACSR CONDUCTOR on equal diameter basis.
AAAC aluminum alloy conductors are extensively used for overhead distribution and transmission lines
adjacent to ocean coastlines where there can be a problem of corrosion in the steel of an ACSR construction.The inductive effect of the ACSR's steel core is eliminated, hence increasing the operating efficiency of the line.
3. Features and Benefits:
Aluminum alloy conductors have a number of advantages over the use of the ACSR or all aluminum
conductors. Lower power losses than for equivalent single aluminum-
layer ACSR conductors. (The inductive effect of the steel core in the ACSR is eliminated).
• Simpler fittings than those required for ACSR.
• Excellent corrosion resistance in environments conducive to galvanic corrosion in ACSR.
• Strength and sag approximately the same as for equivalent 6/1 and 26/7 ACSR conductors.
• Outside diameters are the same as for standard ACSR conductors, permitting interchangeability of fittings.
• Greater resistance to abrasion than that for 1350 wires in all-aluminum or ACSR conductors.
4. Key Benefits:
· High tensile strength as compared to AAC conductor.
· Higher conductivity as compared to ACSR conductor.
· Better corrosion resistance than ACSR conductor.
5. Physical contents of alluminium alloy :
· Density - 2.70 kgm/dm3 at 20°C
· Coefficient of Linear Expansion - 23 x 10-6 / °C
· Resistivity - 0.0326 Ohms mm2/m at 20°C
· Constant Mass Temperature Coefficient (a) - 0.00360/ °C
· Material - Heat treated Al. Mg. Si. Alloy
Q1: Are you a manufacturer or a trade company?
A: We are cable manufacturer with 15 years production experience and more than 10 years export experience.
Q2: What`s your export business type / customer groups?
A: Our business includes: Retail, wholesale, government project supply, private engineering supply, international bidding, customer requirements production, OEM , etc. And our customers are : Retailers, Wholesalers, Electric Power Companies, Oil companies, EPC companies, Electrical equipment manufacturers, Factories, Agents, Brokers , etc. No matter which field you are in , if you need cables , just contact us !
Q3: I do not know how to choose what I need. / I have not found the cable type and size I need on this page.
A: Please do not worry. Contact us and send us your requirements, we will help you to choose correct cable you need. If you have below information is better: Cable voltage, conductor material, Insulation and Outer sheath material, armor type. Otherwise you can provide us the cable installation environment, application requirements, etc.
Q4: When can I get the price ?
A: Normally you can get our feedback within 24 hours upon we get your inquiries. As soon as necessary product information is confirmed, our quotation will reach you within 24 hours. For large project and multi-items more than 50 items, we need 3-5 days more.
Q5: What’s your MOQ?/ How long is your delivery time?
A: MOQ & Delivery time both according to different product, product size, production construction. Welcome to contact us for further communication. Anyway, we will try our best to support you!
Q6: What’s your trade term and payment term?
A: Mostly used trade term is EXW, FOB , CFR/CNF, CIF. Payment term varies from different contract value and commercial clauses. Normally 30% TT advance payment is required, the balance payment by TT / LC .
Contact Person: Ellen Wang