|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||Aluminum Interlocking Armor|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1000 meter|
|Price:||USD 1~10 PER METER|
|Packaging Details:||STEEL WOODEN DRUM|
|Standard:||IEC 60502 OR Customized||Application:||Industrial|
|Armor:||Aluminum Interlocking Armor||Temperature:||-40°C To 90°C|
|Voltage::||1000 Volts||Voltage:||1kv 5kv 15kv|
Suitable for use as follows:
• For exposed or concealed wiring in wet or dry locations.
• For use in ventilated, non-ventilated and ladder type cable troughs and ventilated
flexible cableway in wet or dry locations.
• Cable is sunlight resistant.
• For direct earth burial.
• Typical applications are for power, lighting and control circuits in: pulp and paper mills,
steel mills, food processing plants, commercial centers, mines, generating stations,
refineries, industrial plants and chemical plants.
• Conductors: Class B stranded, bare, soft copper.
• Insulation: Cross-Linked Polyethylene (XLP) as approved by CSA on Types RW90
XLP -40°C per CSA C22.2, No. 131; LL90458.
• Color Code: 2-conductor: Black, White
3-conductor: Red, Black, Blue
4-conductor: Red, Black, Blue, White (more than 4/C numbered)
• Grounding Conductor: An uninsulated Class B stranded grounding conductor is
included in the cable assembly.
• Assembly: Multiple conductor cables are assembled with suitable fillers and
• Inner Jacket: Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) heat, flame and moisture-resistant jacket,
• Armor: Aluminum interlocking armor.
• Overall Jacket: Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) heat, flame and moisture-resistant jacket,
rated 40°C, the standard color is black but colored jackets will be provided on request.
Meets flame test in accordance with Ontario Hydro Spec. L-891 SM-77, meets flame
test in IEEE 383 and FT-4 or better. Sunlight resistant.
• Ampacity: Based on not more than three conductors in raceway or cable at an
ambient temperature of 30°C per Table 2, Column 4 of the Canadian Electrical Code,
these ampacities are also based on a minimum one cable O.D. spacing between
adjacent cables, (for a four conductor cable the fourth conductor is considered to be
the neutral of the three-phase, 4-wire-system).
• Temperature: -40°C to 90°C
• Voltage: 1000 Volts
• 5/15 kV Teck cable also available.
STANDARDS AND REFERENCES
IEC 60502 OR Customized
|SIZE||NUMBER OF CONDUCTORS||GROUND WIRING||APPROX. DIAMETER INNER JACKET||APPROX. ARMOR DIAMETER||APPROX. DIAMETER OUTER JACKET|
Contact Person: Eva Wang