|Place of Origin:||China|
|Brand Name:||Yifang Cable|
|Model Number:||flexible wire 1.5mm2|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1000m|
|Color:||Any Color||Conductor Type:||Stranded|
|Conductor Materia:||Copper||Insulation Material:||PVC|
White 1.5mm Flexible Building Wire / Copper Stranded Electrical Wire Flame Retardant
White 1.5mm Flexible Building Wire / Copper Stranded Electrical Wire IEC 60331
1. Conductor: Stranded Plain Annealed Copper.
2. Insulation: PVC
3. U0/U: 450/750V. Max.working temperature: 70°C, can be 90°C and 110°C as per requirement.
4. Flame Retardant or Fire resistance or Low smoke and halogen free or other property can be available.
5. Wrapped PE coil package; Shrinked PE coil package; Carton box package; Carton reel package; Plastic reel package; Plywood reel package; or to be specified.
6. Standard Applied: IEC 60331, BS6500, VDE0281, GB/T 5023, JB/T8734.
* Available Color:White, Black, Red, Yellow, Green, or as your point.
* Application:This product is fit A.C rated voltage up to and including 300/500V. It is suitable to be used in household appliances, electric tools and lighting.
Our main products include: Power Cable for voltage up to 220KV, Overhead insulated cable, ABC Cable, Building Cable and flexible cord, Control Cable, Rubber Cable, Bare Conductor(ACSR, AAC, AAAC, BCC), Welding Cable, Galvanized Steel Wire(Stay wire),flame retardant mining cable, etc
We have own IM/EX right, our products have been exported to Europe, Australian, Middle-east, South-east Asia, Africa, American, South American etc., being subjected to consistent good opinion of customers.
As a people-oriented company, we always adhere to "customers first, quality first" business philosophy and promote the comprehensive quality management system. We have obtained ISO9001, ISO14001, OHSAS18001 Certification, CCC certificate, CE certificate, and the IEC international certificate and our company have been audited and approved by SGS and BV. We would like to join hands with elites from all sectors of society in the road of common development.
Contact Person: Ellen Wang